Fundamental Training on Software Testing
Fundamental Training on Software Testing and Quality Assurance which is designed for those who wants to enter IT sector with the knowledge of Software Testing or want to start career as SQA Engineer/Software Tester. This training will help to:
- Introduce Software Testing
- The need of Software Testing in a Software Development Project.
- Different Software Testing Definition with its use.
- Participate to improve Software Quality.
- Understanding different methods and how to use it in different case.
- How to deal with Software Defects.
- Test Management with different risk analysis.
From any background with a basic knowledge of IT & Software Engineering
Mentioned on the course outline
Software Engineer- QA, Technobd Web Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Importance of Software Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SDLC Model
- Different Testing Technique
- Black Box Testing Technique
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- STLC Templates
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Verification vs Validation
- Test Planning
- Test Scenarios
- Test Case Preparation
- Traceability Matrix
- Bug Life Cycle
- Bug Reports
- Bug Management Tools
- Mobile Application Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Software Configuration Management
- Test Management
- Introduction of Automation Testing
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform Automation Testing