Blender 3D Modeling for Unity Video Game Development
This course was designed for Unity developers who want to extend their capabilities to include 3D modeling in Blender. Whether you're interested in designing unique 3D props for your games, building awesome levels, or tweaking your existing Unity Assets, this course can help you get through the learning curve and put you in the driver's seat. You'll learn to Blend like a pro with a good working knowledge of all of the most common tools for editing video game props and level design. We cover all the basic terms, keyboard shortcuts, best practices, time-saving tips, as well as a comprehensive introduction to animating without the use of bones or rigging, applying materials quickly with seamless textures or fine tuning your final product with ambient occlusion texture maps. Understand how to UV Unwrap 3D objects, apply your own graphics and more!
Coordinator Software Training Program.
- The course is taught on a PC/Windows computer, and requires the use of a standard keyboard with numeric keypad, a 3-button mouse with mousewheel and some knowledge of working with game development props, animations, scripts, and graphics.
- Students need to exercise some common sense.. for example; download and install Blender without a guide, and without being asked to do so. (The instructor assumes if you can develop video games, you can figure these things out on your own)
- Students should expect to watch one lecture at a time and then follow the lecture with a session in Blender.
- Design Unity game props and levels like a pro using Blender 3D
- Make adjustments to Unity Assets (props) by importing them into Blender.
- Animate Traps and other obstacles for you game designs
- Design Modular Levels for your Unity Games
- Create your own Unity props with confidence using Blender 3D